Friday 23 September 2011

Got Leather?

It's cold, it's dark, and it's miserable. Whoever told me it was sunny all year round in America was sorely misinformed. The only nice thing about it is it feels rather English outside. A brisk breeze, crisp air and damp ground, ah home. In light of this dramatic turn in weather I've been looking into potential outerwear purchases for the colder months, and if you're anything like me you'll find this somewhat stressful. I don't want to be chilly, but I also don't want to be walking around looking like I'm wearing the entire contents of my wardrobe because of some ridiculously thick coat lining. This is where leather plays an integral part in Autumnal outfitting. Thin, warm, and still not quite transended into Winter with these pretty pretty styles below. A little inspiration if you're having a layering mind block.

1 - Day Birger et Mikkelsen $505
2 - Zara $50
3 - AWear $82
4 - Lala $150





No comments:

Post a Comment