Monday 19 September 2011

Gladioli

With my penchent for statement necklaces, this jewellery collection by Dana Lorenz, the designer behind Fenton, is right up my street. Released to a flower scattered background and worn by ethereal models dressed in white; the collection is destined for Art Deco inspired weddings. Following a brief moment of bewilderment concerning the combination of hardwear and beautiful flowing dresses, I landed on the conclusion that actually, I would totally wear this. What was I thinking? It's perfect for me. With my highly developed fear of all things marriage, a large metal ordained plate across my chest seems fairly fitting. I'll walk down the aisle channelling Cecily Brown on Ocean Drive circa 1933 and it shall be wonderous. If I make it that far...






No comments:

Post a Comment